Whether you are a small business owner, an entrepreneur or an experienced businessman, you may have wondered or even establish an opinion on what success is to you.
Starting off this week, we liked this metaphor for success. It is an iceberg, having part of it shown to everyone and a huge part of it hidden underneath the surface.
In order to be successful, many factors contribute. As the really interesting illustration states, the recipe to success includes
- Dedication: We have said it before and we will continue. You have to love what you do, so you can thrive in it.
- Hard work: The mother of all beginnings.
- Good habits: Very difficult to acquire and bery hard to keep, especially if there is no dedication 🙂
- Disappointment: Well, yes, Rome wasn’t build in a day, right?
- Sacrifice: A dangerous field, since it has more sentimental value that we think. Smaller or greater sacrifices are required dependingon the job of course
- Failure: This too shall come and this too shall pass, as per the great quote. You have to leran how to move on.
- Persistence: Maybe the most valuable lesson learned from all the struggles on the road to success. When you pursue what you want without hesitation, it will eventually happen
Can you relate?