BestWebFirms Terms of Service
BestWebFirms assists service providers in marketing their companies and services in a number of ways including reviews, awards, and rankings of companies, and by facilitating the connection of buyers with sellers. The terms “our”, “we”, “us” refer to BestWebFirms, at 289 Main Street San Diego CA 92104. The term “buyers”, “visitors”, “you”, “users” refers to users who visit the BestWebFirms website (“Website”) and/or submit content to BestWebFirms by any means.
By entering into the Terms on as a representative of any legal entity, you warrant that you have the permission to enter into contracts on behalf of such entity and its affiliates to the Terms. In this case the use of “your” or “you” will also refer to the legal entity and it’s affiliates as applicable. At our sole discretion we reserve the right, to modify these Terms without notice. Your continued use of the Services is recognition and acceptance of the changed Terms. We reserve the right to deny access to anyone for the Services, for any reason and at any time. It is your responsibility to return to this page to see the most recent version of the Terms.
By registering for an account on our website, you represent that you have the authority to enter into contracts on behalf of the legal entity that you represent. In this case, the use of "your" or "you" will also refer to the legal entity and its affiliates, as applicable. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of our Services after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms. We also reserve the right to deny access to our Services to anyone, for any reason and at any time. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. You can review the most recent version of these Terms at any time by visiting this page.
Your Use of The Services.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including intellectual property laws, tax laws, privacy laws, and any other applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary.
- Review and comply with all notices and communications that we send to you regarding the Services.
BestWebFirms does not confirm, verify, or endorse User Content. You assume all risks associated with your use or reliance on User Content. References to products, services, processes, or other information on the Services, by name, trademark, manufacturer, provider, or otherwise, and any ranking on the Services, do not constitute or imply endorsement or advice by BestWebFirms. User Content and rankings may contain the opinions of third parties and may be inaccurate. BestWebFirms makes no representations or warranties regarding the quality, accuracy, or reliability of any User Content or rankings on the Services. You may view User Content that you find offensive or objectionable. BestWebFirms may offer incentives to encourage users to submit opinions, but such incentives are not conditioned on the opinion being positive or negative. BestWebFirms is not obligated to enforce the Terms on your behalf. You may notify BestWebFirms if you believe that another user has violated the Terms, but BestWebFirms reserves the right to investigate and administer violations in its sole discretion.
Your Risk in Using User Content.
You are responsible for all User Content that you submit to the Services. This includes comments, messages, reviews, and other content. You must ensure that your User Content is up-to-date and accurate. You also must have all necessary rights to submit, use, or disseminate your User Content without violating the rights of others. You assume all risk for any User Content that you transmit, as well as the risk of any user's reliance on your User Content. You may be legally liable if you submit User Content that is false, deceptive, defamatory, violates any third-party right or contractual restriction, or contains illegal materials. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold BestWebFirms harmless from all claims arising from User Content that you submit. This includes claims of defamation. BestWebFirms reserves the right to manage such disputes at its own expense, and you agree to cooperate with BestWebFirms in asserting any available defenses. BestWebFirms reserves the right to edit, transfer, reject, or delete any User Content that is submitted to the Services for any reason or no reason. BestWebFirms has no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of User Content.
Copyright Infringement Notices
BestWebFirms will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly submitted to us. If you believe that User Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA):
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can submit a copyright infringement notice to our copyright agent at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our designated copyright
agent for legal notices is:
BestWebFirmsinfo@bestwebfirms.com 289 Main StreetSan Diego CA 92104We will ship a replica of your notification to the entity who offered the allegedly unlawful content and a hyperlink to your notification could be displayed on BestWebFirms instead of the eliminated content material.We reserve the precise to delete User Content alleged to be infringing or in any case may be unlawful at any time and at our sole discretion. In certain circumstances, we may also terminate an entity’s user account.
Sending User Content through your use of the Services, grants BestWebFirms a world-wide, irrevocable, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable and transferrable license, to make use of the User Content for any purpose in any format or medium now recognized or created in the future, together with out limitation for selling, redistribution, offering Services including spinoff services in any medium channels and through any medium, with no additional compensation or notice to you or any other entity.
BestWebFirms and licensees of BestWebFirms can publicly show ads and other info adjoining to or included with User Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The method, mode and extent of such ads can changes with no notification to you.
In using the Services, you confirm and agree you will not, nor will you help or advise others to:
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, carry out, show, promote, rebrand, or in any other case send info discovered on BestWebFirms (excluding User Content submitted by you) besides as permitted in these Terms, or as expressly approved by BestWebFirms;
- Provide compensation or obtain compensation in alternate for writing or requesting the elimination of content material, apart from incentivized opinions that adhere to our Review Guidelines. This contains threatening or blackmailing, to give negative reviews unless demands are met;
- Utilize or copy data, content material or any knowledge you view on or receive from BestWebFirms except as expressly permitted in the Terms;
- Attempt to, or to override any security element included in or granting access to BestWebFirms;
- Submit, electronic mail, transmit, or in any other case, make or out there or send any material that:
- Is discriminatory, illegal, abusive, obscene, libelous, or in any other case unacceptable;
- Contains software viruses, worms, or any computer code, that could restrict the performance of any software program or hardware of BestWebFirms;
- Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or any other intellectual or proprietary rights;
- Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized promoting, promotional supplies, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or some other type of solicitation;
- Includes data that you don’t have legitimate right to reveal under any regulation or contractual or fiduciary relationships (equivalent to insider info, or proprietary and confidential info discovered or disclosed as a part of employment relationships or nondisclosure agreements);
- Violate our Review Guidelines, by for instance, submitting any inaccurate, pretend, false, or defamatory info in your organization profile, evaluations, feedback, or any User Content;
- Delete or change any trademark, copyright or any other proprietary notification that appears on the Services;
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, decipher or in any other case try to derive the source code for the Services or any underlying IP (intellectual property) utilized to used to supply the Services, or any half thereof;
- Hurt, harass, or threaten anyone, and/or log in utilizing an alias that masks your actual identity;
- Record, course of or mine details about BestWebFirms users, customers, or User Content submitters;
- Use any means including manual or automated programs or scripts to duplicate, crawl, scraper or spider any part of the Services;
- Gain unauthorized entry to the Services, accounts, or BestWebFirms networks by hacking, password mining or any means what so ever;
- Engage in anything that interferes with the functional working of BestWebFirms infrastructure;
- Post evaluations on providers or merchandise provided by your present employer or by competitors of your present employer’s companies or merchandise, or on any services or products for which you might have a conflict of interest;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any underlying intellectual property used to furnish the Services, or any part thereof.
User Content you submit, you own. BestWebFirms owns content except User Content. The Services are protected by trademark, copyright, and legal guidelines of the United States and foreign nations. Except as expressly offered in these Terms, BestWebFirms and its licensors retain ownership of right title and interest to the Services, together with all related property rights. You won’t take away, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or different proprietary rights notices included in or accompanying the Services. All emblems, service marks, logos, commerce names and every other proprietary designations of BestWebFirms used herein are emblems or registered logos of BestWebFirms and might not be copied, imitated or used, in complete or partially, with out the prior written permission of BestWebFirms. All different emblems, registered emblems, product names and firm names or logos talked about within the Services are the property of their respective homeowners.
If you buy a Sponsorship or another providers that we provide for a price, for both a one-time or subscription, you agree to pay the relevant charges as set forth on the time of buy as they turn into due plus all associated taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs with interest on any overdue balance. By making a purchase at BestWebFirms, you’re expressly agreeing that we or any agent of ours are approved to charge you a recurring subscription payment on a month-to-month basis as set forth within the Invoice, and some other costs you could incur in connection together with your use of the Services, together with any relevant taxes, to the fee technique you offered. The subscription price might be billed initially of your subscription and every month thereafter until and till you cancel your subscription or your payment method fails or expires. If the payment method you utilize with us, reaches its expiration date and you don’t edit your payment data or cancel your subscription, you authorize us to bill that method and you are still responsible for any uncollected amount. Failure to pay in a well timed method could cause the termination of your subscription and/or the accumulation of late charges. Late charges of as much as $200 could also be applied on invoices 30 days overdue.
Your obligation to pay charges continues till you cancel your subscription. All relevant taxes are calculated primarily based on the billing data you present us at the time you buy. You might cancel or drop your Sponsorship at any time by contacting us. BestWebFirm’s refund coverage is described on the Sponsorship web page right here. We don’t guarantee refunds for dissatisfaction beyond any described elsewhere in the Services.
BestWebFirms reserves the right to limit, drop, or terminate the Services or your Subscription at any time with out prior notification or liability, with or with out reason in BestWebFirms sole discretion.
Sponsorships permit entities additional promotion of their profile on BestWebFirms by turning into a sponsor here (“Sponsorship”). When visitors go to a assessment web page, the default order of display is sponsors on top, and are designated with a flag. Companies could be required to fulfill certain requirements, pursuant to the extent of sponsorship they want to buy. Sponsorship does not have an effect on an organization’s BestWebFirm’s rating on BestWebFirms nor does Sponsorship assure any quantity of site visitors, sales, leads or in any other benefit. Sponsorship impacts where a sponsor shows in the list of ratings and the level of the Services received.
If you supply a free or discounted service or product in trade for a overview, you should clearly state that the rating: 1) may be positive or negative; 2) should replicate the reviewer’s actual opinion; and 3) should clearly and conspicuously disclose the reviewer received a free or discounted service.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BESTWEBFIRMS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, EVEN IF BESTWEBFIRMS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM IN THE CALENDAR MONTH IN WHICH SUCH CLAIM AROSE. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold BestWebFirms harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, demands, settlements, damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out or relating in any way to (1) your failure to comply with these Terms, including, without limitation, your submission of User Content or (2) your use of the Services or any activity in which you engage on or through BestWebFirms.
You agree that these Terms constitute the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and BestWebFirms regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of these Terms.
If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected in any way.
You must be 18 years of age or older in order to use the Services, including but not limited to registering for an account, using the Website or using or submitting reviews or other User Content.
These Terms or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to the Terms shall be governed by the laws of New York regardless of your country of origin or where you access BestWebFirms, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. You and BestWebFirms agree that all claims arising out of or related to these Terms must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in New York, county of Onondaga, except as otherwise agreed by the parties.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of the Terms by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Terms, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions shall be deemed legally binding unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of BestWebFirms.
In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Service, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.