A leading technology venture and game development company. Juego Studios provides high-quality design and development solutions for games, apps, virtual reality, augmented reality, AI, machine learning, simulation, Big Data, IoT and more.
We develop enterprise level simulations and solutions for various industries like manufacturing, financial, healthcare, military, construction, finance, and others. We help businesses leverage emerging technologies to collect valuable data, stay ahead of the competition and drive innovation.We create high-quality games and applications for mobile, iOS, Android, Windows, PC, Mac, console, browsers & Facebook. As specialists in reality technologies, we build customized VR & AR games, apps, and experiences for multiple platforms.
Our comprehensive game and app development solutions cover everything from art and design, coding, scripting to testing, support, and maintenance. We work with industry standard middleware like Unity3D, Cocos2d-x and Unreal as well as technologies like Angular JS, HTML5 and more.
Our clientele spans across 20+countries and includes entrepreneurs, startups, small and mid-sized enterprises as well as Fortune 500 companies. With offices in India, UK, USA, UAE and Saudi Arabia, we’ve successfully completed over 200+ projects for over 80+ happy clients including Disney, WB, Coca-Cola, PUMA, Johnson & Johnson, Emirates NBD and many others.
Service & Solutions:
• Game art and asset production
• Augmented reality game development
• Augmented reality app development
• Virtual reality game and app development
• AI & Machine learning solutions
• IoT solutions
• Simulations & visualizations
• iOS Game Development
• iPhone game development
• iPad game development
• Android game development
• 2D/3D game development
• Cross-platform game development
• Online game development
• Windows game development
Awards & Recognition:
1. Top VR/AR service providers 2017, APAC CIO Outlook Magazine
2. ‘20 Most Valuable Mobile Application Solution provider’ by Insights Success
3. ‘Best Gaming Software Companies, 2015’ by STPI